viernes, 30 de octubre de 2020

Evaluations.

Good afternoon students, next week we will be evaluating your progress. 

馃挏On Wednesday, November 4th you will have a quiz. I will post the study guide here. 

Discovery Science will be evaluated with a project we will work on in class. Friday 6th. 

馃挀We do not have class on Monday 2nd.

馃挌Study guide:   Quiz on November 4th,

Patient- charming-generous- bossy- rude- cheerful- intelligent-reliable-serious

 

1. He is very _______ he always shares his lunch.

2. She always gives me orders, she is very __________

3. I dont like people who are not nice, they are very _________

4. You need to be ______________ and wait for your turn.

5. She is very ____________, she is excellent in math.

6. You can always count on me, I am very ________________

 

 

Write a definition in your words, describing each adjective.

Patient:

Charming:

Generous:

Bossy:

Rude:

Cheerful:

Intelligent:

Reliable:

Serious:

 

   Match the next sentences, read carefully:

1.      I dont like math                                                  a)So are you, you always share with me.

2.      I love Italian food                                                b) Me neither, I prefer History.

3.     You are very generous                                       c) So do I, I love Pasta

4.     I dont like rude people                                       d) Me neither, they are very mean.

 




Choose your favorite country, write 5 facts of why you would like to visit it:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.